YouRent has the perfect private villas for large groups looking to vacation in beautiful, eccentric New Orleans. As travel becomes more open and accessible, we welcome you to plan the ultimate New Orleans family vacation. Our spacious rustic villas are perfectly suited to host you and yours. Many folks only recognize our grand city for its Mardi Gras festivities that are typically only exclusive for adults. However, there are a variety of activities folks of all ages can enjoy during your New Orleans family vacation with YouRent.
From museums and restaurants to zoos and aquariums, New Orleans isn’t just for adults – it’s for all age groups! We’ve compiled a list of activities, places, and more that are ideal for any New Orleans family vacation itinerary. Keep reading for more information:
- Grab an iconic sugary beignet from Cafe Monde and pair it with some hot chocolate
- Waddle about the Audubon Aquariums, like the penguins who call it home
- Pack the family up for a mule-drawn carriage ride around Jackson Square
- You are probably getting a little bit hungry, so swing on by Johnny’s Po’Boys for some authentic New Orleans po’boys
- Travel to the New Orleans Arts/Warehouse District for an educational trip around the National WWII Museum
- Knock some bowling pins down for a round of strikes at the Fulton Alley
- The Escape My Room experience will require your family to show some true teamwork
- You can travel down historic St. Charles Avenue in a St. Charles Streetcar
- After you peer around, take the car back to the Audubon Zoo and enjoy the popular living museum
- Your little ones will love running around the Louisiana Children’s Museum
- Transport yourself to the Land of Oz while grabbing some sweet treats at The Ruby Slipper Cafe
- Explore the oldest African American neighborhood in the U.S., Treme
- … and much more!
No matter where you go in New Orleans, you can certainly make it into a family-friendly vacation activity. You don’t have the kids behind when come and stay with YouRent (unless you want to)! We are excited to host you, whether you are an avid New Orleans tourist or visiting for the first time. Book your stay online with us today!