This year, treat yourself to a fun vacation filled with everlasting memories. New Orleans is a vacation destination for all people, from students on spring break to couples looking for a romantic getaway. There’s a bit of something for everyone! No trip to the lively city of New Orleans needs to break the bank, with so many budget-friendly activities dotting the area. You can save money without having to sacrifice your overall vacation experience!
YouRent will allow you to treat yourself to the best of New Orleans, offering incredible budget-friendly averages on beautiful vacation rentals filled with wonderful amenities. Our rustic private oasis gives guests a chance to get away from it all while still placing you in the heart of New Orleans. You’ll be within walking distance from famed Bourbon Street, the French Quarter, and so much more! We want to ensure you get the most out of your stay, so check out our budget-friendly New Orleans vacation guide below—
10 Budget-Friendly New Orleans Activities
The Crescent City is home to several inexpensive options, from delicious dining opportunities to exciting sightseeing activities. Need help planning your budget-friendly New Orleans itinerary? YouRent have you covered with the following ten unique New Orleans activities:
- Be impromptu and tour the gorgeous St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square
- Drink inexpensive libations to your heart’s content from Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop Bar
- Eat famed beignets at Café du Monde, home to these affordable treats
- Find your perfect piece of art when visiting the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Pack up a take-out lunch from Central Grocery Co. and eat it along the Mississippi River
- Spend your days by the pool at your YouRent Prudhomme estate rental
- Stroll around the scenic French Quarter, which sits next to several YouRent rentals
- Treat yourself to a tasty brunch from the quaint Bywater Bakery
- Vibe along to the sweet sounds of street musicians on bustling Royal Street
- Walk (or bike), taking the lovely New Orleans scenery on one of the city’s many trails
As you will soon find out, New Orleans is a city made for all travelers, allowing you to spend as much or as little money as you please! Feel free to ask our knowledgeable staff about their favorite budget-friendly New Orleans activities.